Ok so I wrote a blog on Les Miserables, but when I went to copy to microsoft word to check for grammer errors I pushed paste instead and my page went blank. Now I really want to go to bed so I am cheating by using a pet peeve speech that we had to write for drama last year. It really lame and I wouldn't advise anyone to read it b/c it is really lame. So sorry for the lame blog Mr. T.
Pet Peeve speechHi everybody today I am going to give my speech on my pet peeve ok, ok kiddies. My pet peeve is when people talk in really annoying voices. The kind of voices that I hate the most are the high pitched and very nasally.
The reason that I hate it when people talk in annoying voices is because it makes it hard to listen to them when you want to cover your ears and run away because they are talking to you like you are two years old. Whenever I babysit this one group of kids they always want to watch a movie. There are four of them and they all want a different movie. If I let one choose then the other one immediately comes up to my and says in the most annoying voice in the world " thats not fair you always let him choose its my turn." It is so annoying!
Last semester I had a teacher who talked in a really annoying voice. Everyday after the bell rang she would say "Ok class, everyone pull out their green notes were going to learn about our internal organs today won’t that be nice". Then she would say to everyone in the class who was tardy, "So Lizzy why were you tardy again today you know that I like to get started as soon as the bell rings." then she would lecture the class on whatever we were learning. It was like torture listening to her voice for 45 minutes.
How we could put a stop to people who talk in really annoying voices by secretly planting a recording device in their hair and it would record everything they say and it would say it back to them. So if my one teacher who is not named were ever to say ok, ok kiddies again the secret recording device would play it back to her and say ok, ok kiddies and she would realize how super bad it sound. So she would immediately stop because nobody really wants to sound that annoying.
So if you want to stay on my good side don’t talk in an annoying way, you can do it to someone else but not to me. If I have offended any of you who do this, just remember I don’t hate you I hate how you talk. One more thing if anyone of you know who that teacher I was talking about is don’t say anything to her about my little example of her class. Because I have a little sister who is probably going to have her and I don’t want it to be any worse for her than it was for me. Thanks.
Sunday, November 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment