
This is a picture of my amazing little sister Kristin. Isn't she cool? My little sister is the greatest! I wonder how she does it. She is twelve years old and in sixth grade. She is going to be in Jr. high next year. I am terrified for her because I think Jr. high is dang scary! She however is just excited, not worried in the least.
All of my friends are so envious of me because of Kristin. Once when my friends and I were talking on my bed and Kristin came in. She came in and talked to us for a little while then left. After she left Kaylin said, "Oh man, I wish I had a little sister! Lizzy you are so lucky." Then every other girl in the room agreed with her. They were amazed at how nice and fun my little sister was. I always took it for granted that when I needed help Kristin was always willing. When I was sad she will comfort me. She will always tell me if my hair, or clothes look okay. I really don't deserve a sister as nice as Kristin is. It really isn't fair to Kristin, she is so nice to me, always doing so much for me. I feel like I don't show her how much I really do love her. I'm sorry Kristin for being such a jerk sometimes! You really are the greatest! I love ya!

4 comments:
You guys are both great!
I know, I always wished I had a younger sister too! So just don't take her for granted! You guys are both Awesome! It was pretty fun that when I married Jon I got 4 younger sisters! Love ya and can't wait to come home and hang out with ya! May is going to be awesome!
That's really nice, Lizzy--I'm glad you have a younger sister too!
ya one little sister would be nice...but Three! And do I really count as a younger sister Kanien? Biologically it's not possible. I mean we're only 5 months apart. So we're more like twins.
Post a Comment