Sunday, April 22, 2007

Crazy Pictures!





I was looking at the pictures that we have taken lately and I noticed that I am weird! When the camera is out I just grab it and take pictures of myself making funny faces. I am weird! That is for sure! So, I just thought that I would post some of the pictures of me b/c it has been such a long time since I posted that I am sure everyone has forgotten what I look like. :) jk This is just a weird picture of me in a sweet davis track hoodie! I think that it is impossible for me to not pull a face in a picture. I'm sorry.
This is a picture of me spinning. Mom wanted to take a picture of my skirt because it spins so well! This was like a few Sundays ago.





I couldn't figure out how to rotate this b/c it was rotated until I uploaded it, and then it wasn't the right direction. Well, this is when I went on a bike ride with mom and dad one Saturday. I wore as many colors as I possibly could. It was sweet!












This is when I got back from one of my track meets and it was raining at the track meet, so I was very wet.








5 comments:

Caroline said...

Cute pictures Lizzy. I can't wait until next year when you update your blog again.

Jon said...

Wow lizzy....those tights are soooooooooooo amazing! You need to work on your faces, add some more to your repertoire.

Katherine and Rick said...

You are weird!, but I stil love you lots.
Dad

Gregory said...

Yes Lizzy, cool pictures. I heard of your prediction at a Davis track meet. Could you get me a new car too?

Laurissa said...

Wow, Lizzy, I didn't realize you still did a blog. Well, you'll probably never read this. If you read it before I come out to Utah I'll buy you an ice cream cone.