Saturday, June 23, 2007

Love at First Sight!

Greg Emailed this picture of me to me. We both think that it is pretty funny and he advised me to post it on my blog. This was in 2001 in Yellowstone. I was pretty small. As you can see It was love at first sight with me and the buffalo skull. I can still remember how silky smooth its bone was. Sniff, sniff. I miss the little buffalo. just kidding. I hope you enjoy. :) P.S. Make sure that you enlarge the picture so that you can see my great facial expressions. It isn't funny at all unless you can see them.

8 comments:

Kanien said...

You are the best Lizzy! I sure do love ya! Thanks for always making me laugh.

Jon said...

Hey Lizzie...that picture is amazingly funny...when are you going to cut your hair that short again? It looks dazzling!

Anonymous said...

Hi elizabeth I love the skull, I mean you and the skull. I like your pics from the cabin and from EFY. Why didn't you sing?

Mom

Gregory said...

Thanks for posting the picture. I sure get a kick out of your sense of humor Lizzy. I miss the little buffalo too.

Unknown said...

that is wasy funny lizzy!~

Laurissa said...

You haven't changed a bit!

Jessica said...

Wow Elizabeth! I cannot believe how much you've grown up. I looked back through some of your recent posts, and hardly recognized you. It looks like life is very fun for you! Merry Christmas! Jessica Ward

Unknown said...

Lizzy I tagged you so you have to do the tag!!