Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Photoshop

I am currently training to work as an IT Trainer at BYU and on Monday I took day one of the Photoshop class. I learned a lot!, and I've had fun playing around with it. Here are a few of the pictures I've done.

Here's a picture of Candace and I after I ran the Saint George Marathon. Beneath is the photoshoped picture.


No old man's rear! Magic! And if you'll notice I had to create a sort of hill on the left to get rid of the other people.

And here is a picture of me running.


Then a more contrasty/colorful me running.

Kristin and I cross country skiing in Island Park.


Skiing again!


I didn't do much to this picture....I just thought it was good looking. ;) Hope you enjoyed!

6 comments:

Jon W. said...

Awwww....so much talent!

Caroline said...

Wow, that is so cool. I wish I knew how to do that stuff!

Laurissa said...

Life is just better when its remembered through photo-shopped pictures.

JK--great job!

Gregory said...

You are good looking Lizzy. Beware of internet stalkers.

Spencer Wallin said...

I agree with Greg, you should be careful of stalkers. You never know when someone like a Bertha, or a Bartholomeus may just start to make random posts on your blog.

Unknown said...

Love it lizzy! my favorite is the running one and skiing!