Sunday, January 08, 2006

The coolest people EVER!



These pictures are of my nieces and nephews. They are definately the coolest people I have ever met in my life! I have 2 nieces and 3 nephews with one on the way. Nieces and nephews are the best! Really, they are! Look at them and you can tell that they are so much fun! All of the funny stuff they do and say, the original art work they send you, it is THE BEST! All of them live in the East except Marcella. I haven't even seen Matthew, (the one with the leaves) since he was 6 months old! It is really depressing when you think about it. Maybe the fact that they live so far away and hardly ever get to see them, is the reason I look forward to seeing them so much.

Grace (top right) is the oldest. She is 7 years old and in the second grade. You can't tell in the picture but, she is super tall for her age. She has really long legs which come in handy during an intense soccer game. In the fall she was on a 6 year old soccer team. Grace would always take the ball run up the field and score. She once asked her dad, "Shouldn't I share the ball? We need to give everybody a turn with it." "No Grace, in soccer you don't have to share. " How cute is that? Wanting to share the ball with the other team during a game.

Owen,(the one with the cookie), 2 years old even though he looks as if he were about 4, becaue he is so tall. He is so cute and says the funniest things! He still wears footie pj's, and has the best smile ever. He is often seen taking pictures of his mom and dad, while reciving weird looks from people passing by. Yes, they do intrust a 2 year old with their digital camera, but hey, he takes pretty good pictures.

Matthew is the younger brother of Grace and Isaac. He is so crazy always trying to keep up with them in all of their games. He is so energetic, and constantly running around. He never really learned to walk, he was running as soon as he found out he had legs.

Isaac(right, jus turned 4 yrs. old) and is so incredibly smart! He is three years old and lately finished a 750 piece puzzle! After he finished the 750 puzzle he went up to his mom and asked, "Mom how much is one, zero, zero, zero?" "That's a thousand Isaac." she replied. "I'm doing that one next!" He said confidently.
My newest niece is Marcella Anne Wallin on the right in the purple dress. She will be 3 months old on Tuesday. Isn't she the cuttest baby you have ever seen in your whole life? If you said no, you are a liar, because she is! Those are my favorites, I hoped you liked them.

6 comments:

Gregory said...

Why am I not the blest eber?

Lizzy said...

What?? You are the blest eber! Didn't you know that?

Laurissa said...

Thanks Lizzy! I'm glad you like them!

Caroline said...

I'm the blest eber! It was fun to see Owen's picture on your blog. Come and see us soon!

Lizzy said...

Caroline guess what? Kanien went and bought her ticket with out me! She is going while I have school! I can't go. I can't even get good grades while I'm here. I AM SO MAD! Thanks a lot Kanien! (jk sorta)

Jon said...

Elizabeth guess what? We all conspired to buy the ticket at a time when you wouldn't be able to go!!! We all wanted you to suffer...suffer..SUFFER!!!! And guess what? During the time Kanien is gone, Mom will be experimenting with a new anti-anger drug. She'll be experimenting because the drug sometimes (in 85% of the patients so far) has the backward reaction. Isn't that cool?

Just kidding...we're both sad you can't go with Kanien. She's sad because you won't be in PENN/MI with her, and I'm sad because you'll still be in Utah...just kidding again!! Love ya!

Oh, and my word verification is "ofuet"