Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Preview of a coming attraction

I do not have time to write a full blog because I have to get up at 5:15 tomorrow due to an early morning piano lesson. I have however been wanting a write a blog about how busy I have been lately. This was what was written in my planner last week, I was pretty busy!. Oh yes, my mom and dad were also out of town so things were not exactly routine, (even though they were a lot more fun. just kidding dad!)

Monday:
Play Practice. It went until.... 5:30
Math
Anthem essay
Jenny's house to work on flyer for play

Tuesday:
Play practice. This one only went until 5:00
Choral festival
Lagoon Training
Anthem essay due tomorrow!
Huge MATH TEST to study for
I didn't get home until 8:30. It was totally lame. The Anthem essay was also way hard for me!

Wednesday
6:15 piano lessons
Geography extra credit due
Anthem essay due
Play practice until 7:20
Young womens until 8:45
HUGE MATH TEST to take

Thursday
Geography South Asia test
Second part of HUGE MATH TEST
Play practice LONG!
Lagoon training BORING!

Friday
day of rest except FOREVER LONG PLAY PRACTICE!

Do you see how busy I am? Maybe that is not busy for you, but for me that is pretty crazy. Espically when things start overlapping and I start getting yelled at.

No comments: