I have decided to write about what bugs me most in life. I have narrowed it down to 8 things if you do or have these things. Please take it personally and try to change it.
1. When girls call themselves fat.
2. Fake people
3. 5 paragraph essays
4. Boys who are scared of bugs.
5. The violin
6. Strained smiles
7. Bad breath
8. Genuinely mean people
1.I hate it when girls call themselves fat! It is the most annoying thing in the world! Have you noticed that fat girls don’t call themselves fat. Only the really skinny girls with no self esteem call themselves fat. The only reason that they do it is because they want you to tell them how skinny they are. Sometimes when a girl will do this I will just look at her strait in the eye and say nothing. Or sometimes if I know the girl fairly well I will tell her to “Stop eating then.” It is quite funny to see their reactions. It is also a very effective if you want them to stop.
2.Fake people bug me a lot. All of you know fake people. Maybe you are a fake person. If you are try to change for the sake of my sanity. Most the time I can’t deal with fake people. I don’t have time to play all of their stupid fake people games. Where you know a girl hates more than she would hate sticking her head in the “porcelain unmentionable” and flushing it. But then when you see her she gives you a big hug and starts saying “We really need to hang out sometime, it’s been so long.” Then as soon as you leave she starts saying to all of her friends. “OMG did you see her hair? And her teeth, I can’t believe she would leave the house like that.” That really bugs me.
3. I hate 5 paragraph essays with a passion! They are the most boring things to write let alone read! All you do is repeat yourself over and over again. You tell them what you are going to tell them. Then you tell them. Then you tell them what you told them. Why would they even want to read it if you already told them what you are going to tell them? Then you will tell them what you told them. That is pointless they already know what you told them why do you have to tell them again?
4. I can’t stand it when a guy sees a spider and starts saying, “ugh, sick, and kill it.” I usually just want to pick it up and through it at them. When a guy sees a nasty bug they are supposed to pick it up put it in a jar and keep it as a pet. Not act like the tiny little bug is going to eat them.
5.I used to play the violin. It was the worst experience of my life. Whenever I hear the violin I get these really bad chills all over my body. I have to plug my ears or leave the room. It is really weird, but I cannot stand to hear a violin.
6.There are people I know who smile all the time. I sometimes fell bad for them because it isn’t a cute genuine smile. It is usually this strained fake grimace showing all their teeth. It looks so painful, and it is not attractive at all.
7.When people are talking to me and they have really bad breath I try to end the conversation because I can’t stand the smell of bad breath. I sometime will say to them “hey, want some gum or a mint.” A lot of times I will find the people with bad breath will say “no I don’t like gum” or “I hate having mint things.” I am not saying that I never have bad breath. Because I am sure that I do. I just hate bad breath
8Do all of you know people who are just mean for the heck of it? I do it is super sad. It is like they have to be mean to someone just to make themselves feel better. Last year I was eating lunch with some girls and they were laughing at another girl’s denim jumper. They didn’t even know this girl but they were all making fun of her. It made me sick when they went up to her and asked her where she got it. When she told them they all burst out laughing. This was a girl that had never done anything to them. They had no reason to be mean to her. I was the only girl who didn’t participate it this nasty behavior. I have no room to say anything. I easily could have said something to make them stop. Or I could have went and apologized for them after. But I didn’t. I hate people who are mean like that. I really do.
Well those are the things that bug me most in life. Wow I sound like a jerk. Sorry if I offended anyone.
Sunday, October 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I have to agree with everything you wrote. Lol, boys that are scared of bugs. Thats just sad. and the thing about fake people, that's totally true. It seems that anything you say doesn't matter, they just want to gossip about whatever they can.
good job on the blogs.
cya
That was a very interesting list, to say the least, Lizzie. Very good! Do you know what else should be on your list? Those stupid letter verification things that you have to type when you're registering something. Esspecially when you can't even READ it.
becca I can't agree more! I hate those things!
I am mean just for the heck of it, you got a problem with it or somethin? Obviously! Heck! What if I like to be mean? What now?
Post a Comment